Copyright 2021 by Riverside County EDA


The Riverside County Film Permit is for use in unincorporated areas and county owned properties only. Basic permits can be processed in 1-3 days. If your permit requires additional authorization from Fire, Roads, Police etc, please allow 5-7 days. 3-4 weeks for full road closure. If you are requesting to film in a county building, it is preferable that you allow 7 days for processing. In addition, there will be a refundable cleaning/damage deposit for use of all county owned buildings.

If you are filming within a city limit, please see Cities Permit Information list below or contact our office to be directed to the appropriate film permit officer for that particular city. or (951) 955 - 0289.

If you are filming on a State Hwy, please call CalTrans (800) 858-4749 x104 and CHP (800) 858-4749 x103. Please contact the California Film Commission to process the film permit. David Booth 800-858-4749 x104